Light, strong and sharp, these handcrafted stainless steel garden flower scissors/pruning shears will become a favorite tool for any gardener or florist. Made of top grade steel and beautifully crafted, they hold their sharp edge and can be used for cutting flower stems, propagating, floral arranging and trimming. The Japanese garden scissor design is light and easy to use, and with their curved handles can be maneuvered easily in the flower garden, shed or floral shop. They are a favorite of Bonsai enthusiasts and have made their way to the gardening community for their utility as shears, scissors and pruners. We routinely use them on the flower farm for:
- using the scissors for propagating our flowers
- trimming out flower plants in the garden and in the field
- as pruners to trim around the grounds
- cutting everything from string, to ribbon, and all else.
- For clippers floral/flower
- Flower scissors
- Florist scissors
- Garden snips
- Pruning snips
- Deadheading snips
We wrap our garden flower scissors in our signature burlap, and Celtic string, and its presentable as a gift any gardener or florist will love.