Tall, beautiful dutch Calla bulbs for sale.
The Flower Farmer's Choice. Aethiopica. Bag of 5 Bulbs.
As a flower farm, the quality of our flowers is paramount, and we get our large quality Calla from a Dutch importer.
- Common names: Arum Lily, Pig Lily
- Native to South Africa
- Feature funnel shaped flowers
- Flowers are up to 6" in length
- One flower per stem
- Can be forced indoors in the winter
- Feature numerous stems per bulb
- Ideally used in the landscape, for cut flowers and for pots
All Spring flowering bulbs must be planted in the Fall
Soil temperatures must be 55 F or below to ensure proper root development
The optimal planting time is when night-time temperatures are 40-50 F
The ideal soil pH level for bulbs is between 6 and 7
Most bulbs require a minimum cold frame of 6 weeks to root properly
Tulips in particular need 12 to 16 weeks in the dark with a sustained soil temperature below 50° F